test suite html output

Johannes Pfau nospam at example.com
Mon Aug 27 10:25:07 PDT 2012

Am Thu, 23 Aug 2012 19:21:31 +0100
schrieb Iain Buclaw <ibuclaw at ubuntu.com>:

> Wicked.
>
> Bare in mind that the testsuite doesn't test a great range of switches
> at the moment.  I do plan to have the default set options to: '-g -O3
> -funittest -frelease -finline-functions' - however this will take a
> rather longer time to run and produce a bigger log file. ;-)

I should update the tool to handle logs with multiple switches anyway.
I guess I'll just split the logs so they don't get too big.

BTW: If you installed http://moinmo.in/MacroMarket/IncludeExternalFile
we could embed the testsuite results into the wiki. As long as we don't
use javascript in the html files and keep the html files in a secure
location, there should be no security risk, afaics.

(I tried targetting wiki syntax, but that doesn't work well. Even
colors won't work without extensions, tool tips probably not at all)