Release: MinGW64 GCC 4.6.1 GDC 232cd89d90b4

Daniel Green venix1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 07:11:27 PST 2012

On 1/30/2012 5:34 AM, Sönke Ludwig wrote:
> Most cases work for me now. Only the LoadLibrary+DllMain tests still produce a
> status 988 (access violation in dll_process_attach...dll_fixTLS or
> rt.lifetime.__getBlkInfo if Runtime.initialize is used instead). It also links now
> without the manual _tls_callbacks_a definition (_tlsstart and _tlsend in
> plaindll.d is still needed or it will crash during initialization).
All tests pass successfully over here.  Are only the 32-bit tests
failing?  Try using MinGW64 to compile the 32-bit tests.  Going forward
it's the only release I'll be doing.  It can generate 32 and 64-bit code
and is usable on 32-bit Windows.

echo "== Testing 32 bit =="
GCC="x86_64-w64-mingw32-gcc.exe -m32"
GDC="x86_64-w64-mingw32-gdc.exe -m32"