What ibuclaw has been doing on his server

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Mon Jul 9 10:04:46 PDT 2012

Around April, I got myself a new server that I planned to be
dedicated to all things gdc.  Initially it provided a default web
page - which will soon have useful links to development, bugs,
build releases for various architectures / platforms, etc.

http://gdcproject.org

Wanting to move away from the bitbucket wiki, and generally being
annoyed at github wiki. I'd thought I'd host my own.

http://gdcproject.org/wiki

Yeah yeah yeah, it's a bit ugly, but if anyone is any good at
theming moinmoin, or has any useful themes to offer, please point
me in the right direction or perhaps arrange to have access
granted to the server. :-)

And for the same reasons as above, with the extra reason that D's
bugzilla now disallows creating new bugs for GDC, I've also
installed a new bug tracker on the system too.

http://gdcproject.org/bugzilla

I'm going to see if I can get it hooked up to a mailing list for
users to register to, or (with permission?) link my bugzilla
installation to this mailing list.

As ideally I will be wanting to archive off the bitbucket repo to
prevent further use in the future, and turn off github issue
tracker completely (once the initial issues some people have
raised have been moved or closed down).  I am proposing that
people start using the following links provided as the means of
further contributing all documentation and bug raising through
these new channels if you don't mind updating your bookmarks.
However all will be subject to just how well it goes getting the
last few pieces set-up. =)

Any comments / suggestions.  Please feel free to provide them.

Regards
Iain