iphone + D, getting closer!

Dan Olson zans.is.for.cans at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 12 07:37:10 PST 2012

Johannes Pfau <nospam at example.com> writes:

> _Dmodule_ref?
> You can just declare it as extern(C) __gshared void* _Dmodule_ref; (But
> IIRC you have to compile with -nophoboslib to make it work)
> It's used by the runtime/compiler to setup the ModuleInfos but you
> don't have to initialize it, it just needs to be declared.

I might try that.  It will give me a warm+fuzy before I get all of
libgdruntime built.  It would just be a simple "Hello D" to the console
using puts().

My main task now is creating a arm-*-darwin target for libgcc.  Last
time I worked on gcc for a custom toolchain, libgcc was configured as
part of gcc.