MinGW GDC updates

Ben Davis entheh at cantab.net
Sun Feb 24 07:53:08 PST 2013

Hi,

I'm sure you've seen it anyway, but just in case, I wanted to draw your
attention to a 32-bit TLS bug I think I found, which only seems to
affect this version.

Details are in the "Can GDC make DLLs?" thread:
http://forum.dlang.org/thread/kgb15b$2o05$1@digitalmars.com#post-kgbdu5:24b2p:241:40digitalmars.com

There's a crash in the 32-bit build of a quick non-DLL test I did too,
but it looks different - it's in the GC thread. I have no idea if it's
the same bug or not.

Thanks for the hard work though - I'm very happy that GDC exists :)