New Wiki

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Tue Jul 9 03:29:34 PDT 2013

On 9 July 2013 10:40, Temtaime <temtaime at gmail.com> wrote:
> Why there is no GDC releases? It prevents many from using GDC.

No it doesn't, stop lying.  (Where's my sartalic formatting when I need it)

As per documentation:

The D language is under development as of this writing; see {current
language reference}.  At present the current major version of D is
2.0, and
there is no way to describe the language supported by GCC in terms of
a specific minor version.  In general GCC follows the D front-end
releases closely, and any given GCC release will support the current
language as of the date that the release was frozen.

So the 4.7, 4.8 branches present on github are considered releases,
but no binary distribution is done other than through eg: Linux
distributor repositories.

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';