2.066 announce?

ketmar via D.gnu d.gnu at puremagic.com
Sat Jan 24 15:28:52 PST 2015

On Sat, 24 Jan 2015 23:35:55 +0100, Johannes Pfau wrote:

> Am Sat, 24 Jan 2015 13:07:43 +0000 (UTC)
> schrieb ketmar <ketmar at ketmar.no-ip.org>:

>> > Nah - I shouldn't have to have my finger dipped in everything.  It's
>> > just given me a list of more things to update today.
>>
>> off: Iain (or Johannes), can you made gcc.builtin primitives `@nogc`,
>> please? i completely lost in the code that generates 'em, but it blocks
>> making "core.atomic" `@nogc`, and i can't build my project anymore.
>> it's ok for me to manually patch "core.atomic", but sadly, i can't do
>> this with gdc code.
>
> That was a simple fix:
> https://github.com/D-Programming-GDC/GDC/commit/
aa83d2ac749baa552f250891378118b704d7c589

> If you make changes to core.atomic for @nogc please provide a patch or
> file a pull request.

thank you. i made manu of small changes to druntime and phobos, including
taking MonoTime from core.time, using std.utf from mainline git head,
'cause i need .byChar and so on. i also adding "nothow: @nogc:" here and
there in druntime headers. dunno if it all of any real value, though.

i can create some tickets in bugzilla with those patches, so you can pick
the ones you are interested in and just close all the others. or i can
simply dump 'em all in one ticket (but in different attaches). what will
be better?