GDC CI

wjoe invalid at example.com
Wed Sep 16 23:02:57 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, 16 September 2020 at 21:05:27 UTC, Iain Buclaw
wrote:

> You should be able to get yourself down to about ~30MB. ;-)
>
> I'll see if there's any miscellaneous tweaks you can do, but
> the most obvious one is `strip --strip-debug`.

`make install-strip` should do the trick.

Also, the final installation docs [1] advise against stripping
the GNAT runtime, as this would break certain features of the
debugger that depend on this debugging information (catching Ada
exceptions for instance). Is that relevant ?

[1] https://gcc.gnu.org/install/finalinstall.html