How to turn off warnings as errors

Chris Piker chris at hoopjump.com
Sun May 22 02:56:20 UTC 2022

Hi GDC

I'm testing the new gdc version 12.1 by compiling vibe.d and
various other packages.  One problem that tripping me up when
running commands like:
```
cd memutils
dub build --compiler=gdc-12
```
is that all deprecation warnings are treated as errors.  (For my
local build of gdc, '-12' has been added as a program suffix.)

Most of the messages are similar to the following:
```
source/memutils/rbtree.d:734:9: error: Usage of the ‘body’
keyword is deprecated. Use ‘do’ instead. [-Werror=deprecated]
```

These are dub packages and I don't see how to set '-Wno-error'
from the dub command line. Since I'm reluctant to change every
dub.json file that I encounter, is there a global flag that will
turn off -Werror for gdc?

Thanks for the advice (and thanks for gdc),