Yet another effort at translating the Win32 API headers

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 3 04:07:16 PDT 2006

Don Clugston wrote:
> Stewart Gordon wrote:
<snip>
>> I thought about that a while ago.  However, I can't really do it
>> simply because I haven't been able to get SVN to work on my Mac.  It
>> appears to be a problem with my Internet connection - the error is 400
>> Bad Request IIRC.  I've tried to find a solution but had no luck.  The
>> only SVN repository I've found that works for me is the backup of
>> DStress.
>
> I've copied them into the dsource Bindings repository for now, you
> should at least be able to see the web version of the files. I've done
> winbase now, too -- another one of the central ones, which is included
> very early in windows.h. Next, I'll complete the bits I left out of wingdi.

I've translated winnls and winnetwk, and tweaked winerror.d a little.
See the updated win32.zip.

Meanwhile, I'll have a look at people's suggestions for getting things
to work....

Stewart.

--

My e-mail is valid but not my primary mailbox.  Please keep replies on
the 'group where everyone may benefit.