DMD 0.154 release

Sean Kelly sean at f4.ca
Fri Apr 14 12:03:19 PDT 2006

John C wrote:

> Have you got the ClearType tuning applet? It installs into the Windows
> Control Panel and allows you to fine-tune the sub-pixel rendering to
> make it sharper or softer.
> http://www.microsoft.com/typography/ClearTypePowerToy.mspx

Thanks, that did help a bit.  I'm still not entirely happy with
it--there's just enough blur around the font edges from anti-aliasing
that things look a tad off--but it's certainly better than before.  I
think I'll stick to 'standard' for now.  Perhaps my next LCD will fare
better.  I do like the way text looks on Macs I've seen.

Sean