ANNOUNCEMENT: GNU-D opens up shop

Boris Wang nano.kago at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 28 20:01:02 PDT 2006

Yes, the license is not most important. The most import is the that many
professional developers
can take part in, improving the compiler and library, and not only a
watcher.

And now, Walter is an "autarch", the others just suggest, suggest, suggest,
and the result nobody known.

May be Brad, you can

I'm not a expert of D, and even a newbie on development of windows.

"Brad Roberts" <braddr at puremagic.com>
??????:Pine.LNX.4.64.0604281914330.2422 at bellevue.puremagic.com...