Curious compile-time perversions: Raytracing

Tom S h3r3tic at remove.mat.uni.torun.pl
Mon Aug 28 06:42:16 PDT 2006

Thanks for the feedback everyone ! I thought I'd be trout-slapped for
doing terrible things to the compiler ;)

Derek Parnell wrote:
> Is this a compiler and an interpreter now? ;-)

Funnily, programming in such a way really feels like coding in a dynamic
language - I can dynamically introduce variables around, define
covariant types without inheriting anything and alias stuff around as
needed. If it wasn't for the memory requirements, meta-D could be
considered a scripting language ;)