New web interface to forums

Bill Baxter dnewsgroup at billbaxter.com
Thu Dec 7 18:04:11 PST 2006

Walter Bright wrote:
> bobef suggested a different web interface. Jan Knepper has installed it,
> and here it is for everyone to try out. What do y'all think?
>
> http://www.digitalmars.com/webnews/newsgroups.php

This looks much better!

I think having a good web interface to the D NGs is very important for
attracting new users, who may not be ready to commit to installing a
newsreader just to read D newsgroups.  These folks are more likely to
just lose interest than fight with a bad web interface, meaning they'll
give up before they have a chance to catch "D Fever".

So I think this is great news.

--bb