Compile-time perversions on WWWEP

Don Clugston dac at nospam.com.au
Fri Dec 8 05:56:33 PST 2006

Stewart Gordon wrote:
> A few of you may have already seen WWWEP, through the occasional threads
> here about quines or otherwise.  Now there's a new section on
> compile-time perversions like the kind we've talked about here.
>
> http://smjg.port5.com/wwwep/ctp/
>
> You'll notice that most of them are by no means new ideas, but the code
> is 100% my work.
>
> Stewart.

The '99 bottles of beer' song is incorrect. The last six lines should read:
---
Take one down and pass it around,
no more bottles of beer on the wall.

No more bottles of beer on the wall,
no more bottles of beer.
Go to the store and buy some more,
99 bottles of beer on the wall.
---

Note that on the 99 bottles of beer website, the C preprocessor version
is incorrect, too (it gets the second last verse wrong).