PDF verssion of D manuals

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Thu Dec 14 16:53:55 PST 2006

Frits van Bommel wrote:

> Tables are now actually tables (not just a giant blob
> of text :)),

I just didn't bother because I couldn't to it "right".

> and section headers are now properly in \section and
> \subsection.

Thanks.

OTOH maybe the whole things should be a chapter and imported/include
from some other document. The whole thing could then be done as a book.
Whatever, that's would just be another tex_book.ddoc file.

[...]
> By the way, there's a missing '$' in the ulong row of the table at the
> top of type.d.

oops.

Maybe there should be a dsource project for DDoc macro sets?