Net IDL v0.0.6 code generator release

BCS BCS at pathlink.com
Thu Jul 13 17:20:27 PDT 2006

pragma wrote:

> Ahh.. so *that's* what you were working on. ;)

yup <g>

> I have one suggestion: In your grammar, the BaceType type production could be
> streamlined to use your enum values directly:
>
> BaceType = Types.type val
> ::= "bool" @Type.types.type_bool:val |
> "byte" @Type.types.type_void:val |
> "short" @Type.types.type_short:val |
> "int" @Type.types.type_int:val |
>
> Granted, its a tradeoff between .bnf readability and code efficency. Clever use
> of an alias or two might make this easier on the eyes, but I digress.
>
> Anyway, this technique should help eliminate the need to re-lookup the values in
> your backend code.

done
	www.uidaho.edu/~shro8822/netidl_0_7_sdk.zip

also a few tweaks-n-bug-fixes:

--ubyte actually works now
--non-implicit in allowed

I plan to put up a server based on this soon (I have a port promised to
me). I don't know what it will do, but it will serve as a proof of
concept. I was thinking of somthing like an entropy source.

"Randome data!!! Randome data!!! Get it while it's fresh!!!" :-P