style sheets

Unknown W. Brackets unknown at simplemachines.org
Mon Jun 5 07:21:01 PDT 2006

I have; but I'm actually (as I said or meant to say) not sure whether
Mozilla is doing the right thing or not.  I haven't read the part of the
spec that deals with errors too thoroughly, and expect it's probably
rather terse.

It may be that Mozilla is parsing it as a "//height" property, which may
be the correct (or simply undefined by the spec) behavior.

Anyway, the main problem was that IE was rendering the whitespace
outside the li tags (but inside the ul), and this seemed to be because
the a elements had padding.

Weird.  I don't remember seeing that before.

-[Unknown]