MiniD dsource project set up

Kashia Buch kashia.buch at web.de
Tue Jun 27 04:23:21 PDT 2006

Hi,

> I guess there's not much use to make yet another scripting language
> unless it's a for-fun project. You might want to try Ruby. It has many
> features in common with D. I'm not sure if someone has already made an
> attempt to implement a Ruby interpreter in D.

Not exactly interpreter, but a bridge from myself:

untested beyond myself, might require special ares/phobos mix, not for
the faint of heart.

For support, you can ask me, don't expect too much though. License is
unspecified. Do with it what you want (it probably won't work for you
anyway, if it does, great).

Kash