Xgl, wow!

Tom ihate at spam.com
Mon Mar 20 19:50:10 PST 2006

Georg Wrede escribió:
> Tom wrote:

>>> Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh!   8-(
>>>
>>> Just what I needed to really BOOST my productivity!
>>>
>>> Fading menus: in the eighties, folks had green monitors with long
>>> afterglow. We got fade-in fade-out menus and stuff for free.
>>> Everybody hated it, and you had to pay double for a white-phosphor
>>> monitor that
>>
>>> [snip]
>>
>> Woah man, don't cry so loud about this. It's a curiosity, if you
>> don't like it or whatever just don't quote against it. No one says it
>> was gonna enhance your productivity. Be cool :)
>
> Estoy tranquilo. Escribió antes de leyer las explicationes a la derecha
> de la página.

You mean: "Estoy tranquilo. Escribí antes de leer las explicaciones a la
derecha de la página." :) Hey, I like your spanish intention, you've
just enhanced my mood for the rest of the night (really)!

I know that you had rush your answer, it's just you always write with
such an anger against what you don't like, let it go man... You make me
remember myself ;) (at least I'm not alone in my intolerant world :P).

Kind regards,

Tom;