dsource hardware upgrade

BLS nanali at wanadoo.fr
Sat Nov 11 07:24:48 PST 2006

Hi Brad,
I'll rent a dedicated root server until the end of this year mostly
because I need a remote database server (PostGreSQL, Hyperfile)

I am willing to share this Server with the D community in case that
somebody interested. /share means 50%

Technical info : http://www.hetzner.de/rootserver_en.html *See DS 3000*

Björn
in case that you want to email  killing__zoe at web dot de (2 underscores)