dsource hardware upgrade

Brad Anderson brad at dsource.org
Mon Nov 13 07:08:45 PST 2006

Brad Anderson wrote:
> I guess we can call it a hardware upgrade.  The motherboard is having some
> "issues" right now, so I'll put some positive spin on it and throw in a memory
> upgrade, too.
>
> I don't know when it will be back, but hopefully the new equipment will be
> available and installed this evening.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience...
>
> BA

An update:

My friend in Houston (where the server is located) attempted to replace the
failed motherboard with a new one, and found the memory the store recommended
with the purchase was the wrong kind.  He will attempt to fix this today.

After the end of the year, I will also be on-board with setting up some
mirrors so the content is not too far out of reach.

BA