D Shared Software System version 0.4 released!

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Mon Nov 20 19:59:50 PST 2006

http://svn.dsource.org/projects/dool/trunk/build.compd

 > I'm not sure if this impacts on the DSSS installer files for any of
 > these projects.
 >
 > Regards
 > Alan

It won't affect DSSS at all, DSSS has a simple patch to add the
appropriate dsss.conf for them.  The dsss.conf for dool, for example:

name=dool
[dool]

But to be honest, it'd be nice if you used DSSS. I'm trying to make DSSS
powerful and easy enough to be usable as a replacement for any other
build tool for D, and I hate to see the proliferation of build tools
growing.

That being said, DSSS is a product of the proliferation of build tools,
so I have little room to talk :)

It's up to you of course *shrugs*

  - Gregor Richards