minwin

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Tue Nov 28 01:17:40 PST 2006

Tomas Lindquist Olsen wrote:

> Just want to tell people that I have uploaded a zip with a MinWin that
> builds on DMD 0.175.
>
> Check it at:
> http://wiki.dprogramming.com/MinWin/HomePage
>
> it only really took fixing the private/public import changes but it was
> boring and I figure someone else might like to avoid it...

With a few changes, it also built on Motif/GDC:
http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/minwin-motif.patch

As usual I had no luck in getting bu[il]d to run,
so I ended up just running the commands directly...
Didn't have any Imlib either, so I versioned it out.
But besides that, it is looking as "lovely" as ever:
http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/minwin-motif.png

There was a minor minwin Carbon port started earlier,
but it got halted - in favor of just using wxWidgets.
But if someone did a new OpenGL peer for minwin, then
Mac OS X could use that instead of X11.app and Motif.

--anders