minwin

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Wed Nov 29 04:51:17 PST 2006

Chris Miller wrote:

> I like how D simplified this. It makes it much easier to do a general
> parse of a source file without having to follow imports (which can be a
> pain - e.g. several import dirs).

Simpler for the parser, I guess. But harder for the user, unfortunately.
(since you have learn and make changes with more than one tool/language)
But once one gets the build system in place, it should be all good...
(i.e. instead of doing a config.h file, it can generate a commandline)

Probably only affects us weirdos not using "Windows" or "linux" anyway.

--anders