Tango 0.97 RC1 released

Aarti_pl aarti at interia.pl
Mon Apr 16 01:46:18 PDT 2007

eao197 napisał(a):
> On Mon, 16 Apr 2007 12:18:49 +0400, Aarti_pl <aarti at interia.pl> wrote:
>
>> * Third - there should be dmdc script (second one from Andrei, which
>> generates dmd.sc/dmd.conf for Tango or Phobos). This script could even
>> scan import directory for paths to other libraries and generate proper
>> script.
>
> Such script is not a good solution when it is possible to run several
> copies of dmd at one time (from different consoles for example) and one
> of copy use Phobos and another Tango.
>
> --Regards,
> Yauheni Akhotnikau

When you need customized solution there is no way to find one which will
  satisfy all people. In case you have described I would say that it is
rather unusual that someone parallely use Phobos and Tango (just my bet).

Script can be easy customized to generate  dmd.sc / dmd.conf to current
working directory rather than to bin directory. Then you can use Tango
AND Phobos parallely.

BR
Marcin Kuszczak
aarti_pl