Entice Designer 0.8.2 release

Saaa empty at needmail.com
Mon Apr 23 23:32:25 PDT 2007

I'm not sure this is the best place, my fault...

And I was thinking about writing a big reply, but as this is not the place
:D

DRM doesn't bother me really, I won't use it unless I really need to buy
media which uses it. (I'll even pay for it, I don't care about the extra
100?euro)
I need Photoshop CS3, stopping me to talk like I know anything about Linux
:D (except that its colour management isn't all that)

I didn't hear anything about drm being the cause of crappy creative drivers,
I thought it was this:
http://www.openal.org/openal_vista.html

DirectX 10 is really great and it really seems to be made for the hardware
iso the other way around.
I think http://channel9.msdn.com/Showpost.aspx?postid=146749 gives really
good examples of the same new approach.
(Its an interesting talk in itself although being a tad long ;)
These small differences are really hard to see and extremely hard to
market...
Like HyperThreading: Its not always faster and even slower at times, but
talking about system responsiveness it beats a single core without a doubt.

I didn't know where to move this discussion. But I would like to know the
ideas of those who know more than me...
The choice of OS is important enough.

news:f0k65t$2evs$1 at digitalmars.com...