DSSS 0.69 released.

Gregor Richards Richards at codu.org
Mon Aug 6 17:14:47 PDT 2007

Frank Benoit wrote:
>> If you're referring to Tioport/SWT, FYI I'm about 115% convinced from
>> what I've seen that DSSS can trivially do everything you're doing with
>> rake.
>>
>>  - Gregor Richards
>
> how would that look like?

Admittedly, I'm not entirely sure of everything that goes on in the
rakefile, but something like this:

requires = bintod
defaulttargets = tioport dejavu

[tioport]
type = subdir

[dejavu]
type = subdir

version (linux) {
     []
     defaulttargets += swt-3.2.1-linux-gtk/src
     [swt-3.2.1-linux-gtk/src]
} else version (darwin) {
     []
     defaulttargets += swt-3.2.1-macosx/src
     [swt-3.2.1-macosx/src]
} else version (Windows) {
     []
     defaulttargets += swt-3.2.1-win32/src
     [swt-3.2.1-win32/src]
}
type = subdir
buildflags = -I../../dejavu

Mind, this doesn't include the steps for generating SWT (though I
explicitly set up defaulttargets so that you could make targets for them
without those targets always running), but it should allow a simple
'dsss build' to get everything that's generally useful.

  - Gregor Richards