Mmrnmhrm 0.1 released

Deewiant deewiant.doesnotlike.spam at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 09:22:24 PDT 2007

Bruno Medeiros wrote:
> Deewiant wrote:
>> Bruno Medeiros wrote:
>>> This is the announcement of the first public release of Mmrnmhrm.
>>
>> Let me be the first to awe at the Star Control reference. Good way of
>> getting an untaken name for software, too. Any particular etymology?
>>
> What do you mean any particular etymology?

Any particular reason why you chose the name?

>> Oh, and the IDE looks good, too <g>. I don't use IDEs, though.
> I hope to awe at more than just the name ^^. I have to ask, why don't you use
> IDEs?

I like having only one editor, with a consistent configuration (appearance,
behaviour, set of commands), regardless of what type of file I'm editing or what
language I'm programming in.

I'm currently doing my best to learn Vim, as it may be the best of both worlds:
amazingly configurable to provide much IDE-like functionality whilst still being
a good "simple" text editor.

--
Remove ".doesnotlike.spam" from the mail address.