Descent 0.4.1 released

Carlos Santander csantander619 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:04:03 PDT 2007

Ary Manzana escribió:
> The Descent plugin for Eclipse provides an IDE for writing, launching
> and debugging code in D.
>
> Explanations on how to get it from within Eclipse are here:
>
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent
>
> Don't forget to run eclipse with "-clean" so that the new version of the
> plugin appears in the update dialog.

Ary, Eclipse just wouldn't update Descent for me. I ran Eclipse with -clean, I
uninstalled Descent, deleted the jars, uninstalled it again, disabled it, and
was about to just wipe Eclipse altogether, when I found the "features" directory
and delete what was left from Descent there. Then, I could make a fresh install
of Descent. Would it be too much to ask you guys to make it possible to update
like any other Eclipse plugin, without having to do anything special?

--
Carlos Santander Bernal