Tango 0.99.4 Frank released

Lars Ivar Igesund larsivar at igesund.net
Fri Dec 21 06:28:15 PST 2007

Dear D community

A new version of Tango is now available for download. This release is named
after Frank Benoit for his work to fill in much of the missing
documentation. The release also holds many notable changes, cleanups and
additions to the source:

 * toUtf8 is now toString
 * tango.util.time moved to tango.time
 * Major reorganization of much of the time package itself, thanks to Steven
Schveighoffer
 * Updated for DMD 1.024
 * Destructors are now thread safe
 * Zip archive for independent use, or for mounting in VFS, courtesy of
Daniel Keep
 * Addition of TempFile, also Daniel Keep

For a complete list of changes please see
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/0_99_4_Changelog. We welcome all
feedback and testing.

We are always looking for new participants, so feel free to contact us via
the page linked below. In particular, we are looking for someone to help
drive the online presence via our Trac pages.

The Tango homepage can be found at http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango

Downloads:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Download

See http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/TopicInstallTango for more
detailed installation instructions for your system.

Contact:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/tango/wiki/Contact

Signed,

The Tango Team