fltk4d 0.4 released

Micke dronten at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 03:53:42 PST 2007

Dejan Lekic wrote:

> That is not a problem because I do those C++ changes in FLTK2 tree as
> well (as said earlier, I am one of people who work on the FLTK project).

Yes I know, I have been following fltk list for years.

> Speaking of messy FLTK code... I have seen much more messy code in some
> more popular GUI toolkits, I do not want to name them here because I
> have some respect for what they did.

I have never used FLTK2 so I cant do any comments about it.
A couple of issues I have with FLTK1 is that I have found class code
splitted into more then one file. And the box drawing styles for
example, some are enums and some are functions. And there are more. So
there are some strange code in there.

And I really really dont like how the code is formatted. But this is a
personal issue I have and as such quite meaningless to discuss.

But it is small, portable, stable and fast, and that I do like :)