Ddbg 0.0.2 alpha release

Jascha Wetzel "[firstname]" at mainia.de
Wed Feb 21 06:29:06 PST 2007

ah, ok that's partially a bug, partially a bad command.
the correct syntax for bp is "bp [<source file>:<line>] [index]", so
you're missing the source file name. it shouldn't crash either, though...
i'll add this convenience syntax (if only one source file is available)
in the next release. until then use something like bp cr:4, "cr" being a
substring of the source file/module name. use "lsm" to list all
available source module names.

debugging the debugger isn't tested, yet. atm ddbg debugs the debuggee
and all it's child processes. to successfully debug the debugger, it has
 to stay away from the child processes, as those are debugged by the
child - the debugged debugger :)

> By the way, are you using dmd 1.007?
yes. also the 0.0.2 releases are compiled with 1.007

thanks for that feedback.