Announcing a new library

Mon Jan 1 15:44:30 PST 2007

zz wrote:
> Sean Kelly wrote:
>> It is our pleasure to announce the existence of a new application
>> library named Tango.
>
> Great, when will it be released?

End of the paragraph beginning with the sentence you quoted:
"A beta code release will follow shortly after the D 1.0 milestone, ..."

D 1.0 was planned to be released today, but Walter has since posted he
needs a bit more time, so I'm not sure what'll happen now. I guess
they'll either release it pretty quickly now or wait for D 1.0...