OT: Started a blog about D, OpenGL and SDL

Olli Aalto oaalto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 02:34:37 PST 2007

Anders F Björklund wrote:
> Olli Aalto wrote:
>
>> I wanted just to let you know that I started writing a blog about D,
>> OpenGL and SDL. I will be doing mostly NeHe's tutorials, but I'll
>> probably post about other things too. Mostly D and/or games.
>>
>> So here it is http://odefu.blogspot.com/
>
> Sounds good, be sure to use SDL_main if you want your
> programs to run on Mac OS X and not just Windows/Linux.

Yeah, I added a small disclaimer in my second post that I'm working on a
Windows box mostly and wont try to make them completely cross platform,
at least not yet. I do have a powerbook, but haven't gotten to try gdc
on it yet. Hmm.. maybe this weekend when I'm going with my girlfriend to
her parents. Need something to do, you know. :)

> extern(C)
> int SDL_main(int argc, char **argv)
> {
> }
>
> int main(char[][] args)
> {
>     return SDL_InitApplication(args);
> }
>
> I don't think there is any support in Derelict for this,
> though. Or at least I haven't gotten it to work on a Mac.

Ok, good to know.

O.