OT: Started a blog about D, OpenGL and SDL

Anders F Björklund afb at algonet.se
Thu Jan 25 02:42:24 PST 2007

Olli Aalto wrote:

>> Sounds good, be sure to use SDL_main if you want your
>> programs to run on Mac OS X and not just Windows/Linux.
>
> Yeah, I added a small disclaimer in my second post that I'm working on a
> Windows box mostly and wont try to make them completely cross platform,
> at least not yet. I do have a powerbook, but haven't gotten to try gdc
> on it yet. Hmm.. maybe this weekend when I'm going with my girlfriend to
> her parents. Need something to do, you know. :)

I'm updating my bindings for D 1.0, which seems to have broken them.

But otherwise they are working good, but doesn't use Build/Derelict.
SDL and OpenGL have been running OK on GDC/Mac since at least 2005.

You can find the older on my page at http://www.algonet.se/~afb/d/
(I haved since moved opengl.gl over to gl.gl, and openal to al.al)

--anders