Written in the D programming language

Nicolai Waniek no.spam at thank.you.com
Tue Jul 17 11:42:54 PDT 2007

Bill Baxter wrote:

> All these responses sound very sarcastic to me.  Do you resent Walter
> making this suggestion for some reason?  Or is it supposed to be funny?
>  Because to me it kinda ceased being funny after the first one, and just
> started sounding mean-spirited.

I don't think anyone wanted to be sarcastic this time, but to show that we
always hear on what Walter says and that it something we should all adapt. I
guess everyone posted it like a (stupid) soldier just to make clear that this is
such a good and simple idea, that it is more funny noone else came up with it
earlier ;)

best regards,
Nicolai

--