dallegro 2.0 beta 4 released

torhu fake at address.dude
Wed Mar 14 12:34:56 PDT 2007

I'll just reply to the easy parts of your post now, and try to reply to
the rest later.

Anders F Björklund wrote:
>(You might want to do a "version(darwin) version=MacOSX;" and
>you might want to use the allegro-config output by default ?)

http://www.prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?DocComments/Version#ExtraPredefinedVersions

According to that link, GDC defines MacOSX.  But if that's not that
case, I'll just use 'darwin' instead.

> Good Work!

Thanks!

> As a closing remark, you might want to offer an allegro.allegro
> module (just a new name), in addition to the allegro.all module ?

I'm planning to rename allegro.all to allegro.allegro.  Calling it
allegro.all was a mistake I made early on, and then it really did import
everything.  Another option would be to put allegro.d directly in the
dmd/import/ folder, but then at least two other files should probably go
there too.  And maybe more later.  So it might be too messy to do that.
  Even if 'import allegro;' sure looks nicer than 'import allegro.allegro;'.