I have a suggestion.

renoX renosky at free.fr
Wed May 16 12:50:45 PDT 2007

Brian Byrne a écrit :
> More seriously, I think a better keyword would be rforeach, revforeach,
> or something similarly parallel. Something about reading underscores in
> keywords (*cough* C++) makes me cringe at the sight.
>
> Brian Byrne

While_a_shorter_keyword_could_be_better_whats_wrong_with_underscores?

BasicallyThereAreTwoChoiceToLinkSeveralWordsTogetherEitherUnderscoreOrUsingCase.

Guess which one is easier one the eye with the two above sentence?

I *really* don't understand those who prefer CamelCase, it's harder to
read, it doesn't work well with shortcuts such as IBM, etc, the only
good point of CamelCase is that it is a little more compact, bah.

renoX