DMD 1.022 and 2.005 releases

BLS nanali at nospam-wanadoo.fr
Wed Oct 10 07:12:27 PDT 2007

0ffh schrieb:
> BLS wrote:
>> Actually coding C++ code in D  means : rewrite it and make it D-ish,
>> instead of translate it.
>> This is , simply said shit; and I guess you folks know it.
>
> Nope, actually, I don't. If you're so in love with C++, why bother with D?
>
> Regards, Frank
NOOOOOoooo, clarification ;-), I don't like C++, BUT I need to translate
some Cpp libs into D. And sometimes it is difficult to do this job
'cause D 1.x actually lacks some of C++ features. (but D 2 comes with
struct inheritance., opImplicitCastX, DTL, ....)
Bjoern

beside, C++ is No 2 on my personal programming language SL