Mmrnmhrm 0.2.1 released

Jari-Matti Mäkelä jmjmak at utu.fi.invalid
Tue Oct 23 14:51:13 PDT 2007

(http://svn.dsource.org/projects/descent/downloads/images/mmrnmhrm_html_ddoc_hover2.png
> pic)
>   * Fixed some Neo AST bugs.
>   * Minor builder changes (builder still work in progress).
>
> More info at:
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/Mmrnmhrm

Any ideas why I cannot get this working? I think the installation phase went
fine since both Preferences and File->new show Mmrnmhrm (Dee project). Also
the project explorer shows a red D on the project (descent projects show a
blue d).

Pressing F3 gives "The resource is not on the build path of a D project". I
also don't get tooltips with ddoc text. Syntax highlighting works, however.
I think the build tool paths are fine too, though I use gdc, tango and
rebuild so they're probably not supported. The project only has one file,
example.d, in src/. I thought the path is included automatically.

The Eclipse version is 3.4M2 on Linux/x86-64, Sun Java 6.