WindowsAPI project pages now migrated to Dsource

Stewart Gordon smjg_1998 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 18:38:46 PDT 2007

The official homepage of the Windows API translation project has now moved
from Wiki4D onto the wiki within Dsource.

http://www.dsource.org/projects/bindings/wiki/WindowsApi

The instructions page there is now the only place where the translation
instructions are kept.  While at it, I've decided to make a clean start with
module assignees, as there were a lot that haven't been touched for a while.
So if you're in the middle of working on a module, please reassign yourself.

The only thing I haven't cleaned out is the discussion from the Wiki4D page.
I'm still not sure what is the best course of action regarding this - both
what to do with the existing discussion and what should replace it for
conducting such discussions in the future.  I suppose the question is
whether we need a discussion page on the wiki.  We have these newsgroups and
the Dsource forum - do we really need anywhere else?

Stewart.