D Installler

Lester Martin Sarah at ewam-associates.com
Sat Sep 29 12:50:24 PDT 2007

Lester Martin Wrote:
Dear Mr. Miller,
I have gotten DFL to finally work with tango. After I have everything working in C# i'll rewrite it with tango and dfl.

Does anyone know of a good zip compression library for D or is this integrated into tango in an easy to use way like example below.
FastZip fz = new FastZip(file);
fz.unzipTo(ftuzt);
fz.setNewZip(file2);
fz.compressDirToCurZip(dir);

Those method names may very as long as such functionality is provided.