Atomorun2008 Opensource

Matthias Thurau Matthiasth at gmx.de
Fri Aug 22 04:12:34 PDT 2008

Nicolay Korslund Wrote:

> Well, I guess if you post a game on a programmers forum, you should expect comments on code style ;-)
>
> I thought the game was fun - I like the accelerated platform jumper idea, requiring many leaps of faith as it goes faster :) There's a lot of things you could add in of course, like obstacles / enemies, multiple platform heights, etc to get more variety. But all in all a fun and simple game.

Yeah, thats right :) I have a nice List of what is possible to do for Atomorun2009 :) Maybe i will. But i hadn t any motivation to work on this any more since a half year. No time etc. It was Marcel Unbehaun that thought about the Linux releases and he asked me to publish the source, too. So we did. I would prefer, when i have the time (next month) to make a tower defense game!