D2 + Descent

Extrawurst spam at extrawurst.org
Mon Aug 25 16:10:45 PDT 2008

Ary Borenszweig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I just uploaded a nightly build which, supposedly, supports the latest
> version of D2 at the parsing level. That means that you won't get red
> squiggles over manfiest constants, template constraints, const,
> invariant, pure, nothrow, etc. (if you do get them, please report a
> bug) However, semantic analysis is not fully implemented for D2, so
> don't expect it to work ok. Also, if autocompletion or
> go-to-definition fails for something that depends on D2 features, the
> lack of semantic support might be the reason. Anyway... you can
> already start toying around with it.
>
> http://downloads.dsource.org/projects/descent/
>
> Enjoy!
An official thanks now again ! It's the rist release i am able to use
since i am heavily working with D2. There are some Bugs still that need
to be sorted out and Descent needs a sane buildsystem soon but i really
enjoy using it now. I have almost forgotten how smooth things can go
with code completion ;)

Keep up the good work.

~Stephan