Descent 0.5 released

Ary Borenszweig ary at esperanto.org.ar
Mon Feb 4 06:13:38 PST 2008

Extrawurst wrote:
> 1) ok well for D2.x Descents new features are pretty useless. even a
> HelloWorld is too much cause phobos in D2.x is full of strings which
> Descent doesnt seem to understand.

Probably because of the bug I mentioned. After I fix some reported bugs
and receive improvements suggestions, I'll make another release. :-)

> 2) is there any documentation of the features in Descent besides the
> feature list where one can eventually find a shortcut how to use it.
> cause features like the formatter are just usable for new users when
> they find the shortcut for it in the preferences-options menu

I've just added a list of useful shortcuts, hovers and autocompletion
locations: http://www.dsource.org/projects/descent/wiki/Shortcuts

If anyone else knows other useful shortcuts, please tell me (or tell me
how I can make that wiki page editable by anyone).