some wallpapers

Sivo Schilling i-b-p at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 12:23:15 PST 2008

dominik Wrote:

> "Tim Burrell" <tim at timburrell.net> wrote in message
> news:fokvuo$23gp$1 at digitalmars.com...
> > dominik wrote:
> >> http://www.vga.hr/wallpaper/
> >>
> >> I made them for my computers, so I decided to share
> >
> > Nice!! Got any higher res ones?  Say 1920x1280 for those HD addicts
> > among us?
>
> there is a 1920 version now. I have also introduced a small amount of noise
> now, to brake up the ugly banding in the gradient.
> For those of you who want the JPG version, just replace the PNG in the url
> with JPG

After conversion to a 24 bpp bmp (using Win XP SP2) it looks very cool as wallpaper.
It's annoying that I can't use the original png (1280x1024) because the bmp is 3,7 MB large, but I believe this is a Windows relateted problem.
But nevertheless it's definitely my default wallpaper on all of my machines from now on.

Regards, Sivo.