Blaze v0.06

Clay Smith clayasaurus at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 14:32:46 PST 2008

Extrawurst wrote:
> the demo zip seems to be updated, but nothing seems to have changed but
> the framerate. Is it correct that now all the demos run incredibly
> slower than in the package befor ?

For what its worth, I just updated the demo zip to use release flags.

I know Mason did a lot of code restructuring changes, making the code
better structured and more true to the Chipmunk implementation, probably
resulting in taking out some functions that were inlined by hand, which
may result in a slight speed decrease, in favor of better structure.

However, I think its an exaggeration to say the demos are running
incredibly slower.

I think Mason may have changed the timestep or iterations to make the
demos look 'smoother', but I'll let him comment on that if that is the case.

~ Clay