Blaze v0.06

Mason Green mason.green at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:13:26 PST 2008

> I really like Blaze and its code. i think i will try using it in a
> little 2D project as soon as i find the time.

No problem.  If you're looking for raw speed you should lower the number of iterations steps per frame in your main program loop.  However, the lower the number of steps, the less accuracy you're going to have with respect to solving simultaneous collisions, i.e. stacking.  If you have a situation that calls for single collision response, such as collision in zero gravity between dynamic objects with no resting contact, your should be able to get away with only one step per frame just fine...

Mason