DMD 1.032 and 2.016 releases

Tomas Lindquist Olsen tomas at famolsen.dk
Wed Jul 9 10:03:38 PDT 2008

Lars Ivar Igesund wrote:

>> It would be nice if the release process could stop this from happening.
>
> I wrote a short piece on this topic : http://larsivi.net/node/114
>
> As it is, I will recommend against using this release for Tango users.

After reading larsivi's blog post, I can only say I couldn't agree more!
I would personally not mind getting a release candidate and running it through some
dstress/tango testing. Obviously this is not done already...

I would probably even try merging the changes into LLVMDC and see if anything shows up there.

Consider it an offer!